OUTLOOK SETUP [IMAP]
Our mail system allows you to have multiple domains hosted in a single post office, hence the domain name and post office name will normally not be the same.
username = john
password = passofjohn
domain name = corkscrew.vg
post office name = corkscrew
IMAP = mail.corkscrew.vg
SMTP = mail.corkscrew.vg
The e-mail address in this case would be firstname.lastname@example.org
SETTING UP NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT (IMAP) IN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
[This example uses the information from above for demonstration]
1. In Microsoft Outlook, select Tools then click E-mail Accounts
2. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
3. For your server type, select IMAP and click Next.
4. In the Internet E-mail Settings (IMAP) window, enter your information as follows:
Your name : john
Email Address : email@example.com
User name : john@corkscrew
Password : passofjohn
Incoming mail server (IMAP) : mail.corkscrew.vg
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) : mail.corkscrew.vg
5. Click More Settings :
On the Internet E-mail Settings window, in General tab, input your email address :
In Outgoing server tab, select My outgoing server requires authentication and Use the same setting as my incoming mail server
6. Click OK, Next then click Finish
Your account setup is now complete. Then either restart Microsoft Outlook then click the Send/Receive button to have the e-mail delivered from the server.