OUTLOOK EXPRESS [IMAP]
Our mail system allows you to have multiple domains hosted in a single post office, hence the domain name and post office name will normally not be the same.
username = john
password = passofjohn
domain name = corkscrew.vg
post office name = corkscrew
IMAP = mail.corkscrew.vg
SMTP = mail.corkscrew.vg
The e-mail address in this case would be email@example.com
CHECK EXISTING ACCOUNT
1. In Outlook Express, click Tools then click Accounts
2. Select your account then click Properties
3. In General tab, make sure your Name and E-mail address are correct :
Mail Account : firstname.lastname@example.org
Name : John
E-mail address : email@example.com
4. In Servers tab, your setting information should look like this:
Incoming mail (IMAP) : mail.corkscrew.vg
Outgoing mail (SMTP) : mail.corkscrew.vg
Account name : john@corkscrew
Password : passofjohn
My Server requires authentication should be selected.
Click Settings button and make sure it was selected as picture above.
5. Click OK, then OK and click Finish button.