MICROSOFT OUTLOOK [IMAP]
Our mail system allows you to have multiple domains hosted in a single post office, hence the domain name and post office name will normally not be the same.
username = john
password = passofjohn
domain name = corkscrew.vg
post office name = corkscrew
IMAP = mail.corkscrew.vg
SMTP = mail.corkscrew.vg
The e-mail address in this case would be email@example.com
CHECK EXISTING ACCOUNT
1. Select Tools then click E-mail Accounts
2. Select View or change existing e-mail accounts then click Next
3. Select your IMAP account then click Change
4. Your account info should be similar info like below :
Your name : john
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
User name : john@corkscrew
Password : passofjohn
Incoming mail server (IMAP) : mail.corkscrew.vg
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) : mail.corkscrew.vg
5. Click Next then click More Settings :
On the Internet E-mail Settings window, in General tab, type your email address if it was not there.
In Outgoing server tab, select My outgoing server requires authentication and Use the same setting as my incoming mail server if they were not selected yet.
6. Click OK, Next then click Finish
Then click the Send/Receive button to have the e-mail delivered from the server.