MICROSOFT OUTLOOK [POP3]
Our mail system allows you to have multiple domains hosted in a single post office, hence the domain name and post office name will normally not be the same.
CHECK EXISTING ACCOUNT
1. In Microsoft Outlook, select Tools then click E-mail Accounts
2. On the E-mail Accounts wizard window, select View or change existing e-mail account and click Next.
3. Select your POP3 account and click Change
4. Your account info should be similar info like below:
Your name : john
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
User name : john@corkscrew
Password : passofjohn
Incoming mail server (POP3) : mail.corkscrew.vg
Outgoing mail server (SMTP) : mail.corkscrew.vg
Then click Test Account Setting to make sure your setting info is correct.
5. Click More Settings :
On the Internet E-mail Settings window, in General tab, input your email address if it was not there yet.
Then select the Outgoing Server tab then select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same setting as my incoming mail server if they were not selected yet.
6. Click OK, Next then click Finish
Then click the Send/Receive button to have the e-mail delivered from the server.
username = john
password = passofjohn
domain name = corkscrew.vg
post office name = corkscrew
IMAP = mail.corkscrew.vg
SMTP = mail.corkscrew.vg
The e-mail address in this case would be email@example.com