OUTLOOK EXPRESS [POP3]
Our mail system allows you to have multiple domains hosted in a single post office, hence the domain name and post office name will normally not be the same.
username = john
password = passofjohn
domain name = corkscrew.vg
post office name = corkscrew
IMAP = mail.corkscrew.vg
SMTP = mail.corkscrew.vg
The e-mail address in this case would be firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK EXISTING ACCOUNT
1. In Outlook Express, click Tools then click Accounts
2. Select your account then click Properties
3. In General tab, make sure your Name and E-mail address are correct.
Mail Account : email@example.com
Name : John
E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In Server tab, your setting information should look like this :
Imcomming mail (POP3) : mail.corkscrew.vg
Outgoing mail (SMTP) : mail.corkscrew.vg
Account name : John
Password : passofjohn
and My Server requires Authentication item should be selected.
5. Click Settings then make sure Use same setting as my incoming mail server item was selected.
Then click OK, OK then click Finish button.
Then click the Send/Receive button to have the e-mail delivered from the server.